Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding
Mary Rebecca Mcclenney
I also have used the White Chocolate pudding in place of the french vanilla. And the cool whip u can use the french vanilla flavored, when the store has it in stock!
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup milk
- 1 5-ounce box instant french vanilla pudding
- 6-8 bananas, sliced
- 2 bags pepperidge farm chessmen cookies
How to Make Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding
- 1Line the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top
- 2In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.