Not My Mama's Banana Pudding
1 boxmini vanalli wafers
4-6 mediumbananas sliced
1 sm boxfrench vanilla instand pudding sm box
1 pkgcream cheese 8 oz
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk 14 oz
2 cwhipping cream
6 ozfrozen whipped topping, thawed (cool-whip)
How to Make Not My Mama's Banana Pudding
- In a bowl, combine the cream and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Mixture will be thick, like whipped cream. (I used my emersion blender.)
- Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. I used my standing mixer with the medium bowl.
- Add pudding mixture to cream cheese mixture and mix on low until well blended.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese/pudding mixture.
- Put about 1/3 of mixture into bowl, I used a severing salad bowl.
- Top with a layer of cookies, then a layer of sliced bananas. Try and make uniform slices.
- Repeat 5 and 6 end with cheese/pudding on top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or longer.
- Serve with remaining whipped topping, if desired.