Not My Mama's Banana Pudding
- 1 box
- mini vanalli wafers
- 4-6 medium
- bananas sliced
- 1 sm box
- french vanilla instand pudding sm box
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese 8 oz
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk 14 oz
- 2 c
- whipping cream
- 6 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed (cool-whip)
How to Make Not My Mama's Banana Pudding
- 1In a bowl, combine the cream and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Mixture will be thick, like whipped cream. (I used my emersion blender.)
- 2Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. I used my standing mixer with the medium bowl.
- 3Add pudding mixture to cream cheese mixture and mix on low until well blended.
- 4Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese/pudding mixture.
- 5Put about 1/3 of mixture into bowl, I used a severing salad bowl.
- 6Top with a layer of cookies, then a layer of sliced bananas. Try and make uniform slices.
- 7Repeat 5 and 6 end with cheese/pudding on top.
- 9Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or longer.
- 10Serve with remaining whipped topping, if desired.