No Banana Pudding
- (11 ounce) package butter cookies
- 2 c
- (5 ounce) box instant french vanilla pudding
- (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make No Banana Pudding
- 1Line the bottom of 9 X 13 by 2-inch dish with cookies.
- 2In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
- 3Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
- 4Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- 5Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- 6Pour the mixture over the cookies in the dish.
- 7Top with another layer of cookies.
- 8Refrigerate until ready to serve.