No Banana Pudding
1(11 ounce) package butter cookies
1(5 ounce) box instant french vanilla pudding
1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1(14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
11 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make No Banana Pudding
- Line the bottom of 9 X 13 by 2-inch dish with cookies.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
- Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies in the dish.
- Top with another layer of cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.