Mom's raisin bread pudding
How to Make Mom's raisin bread pudding
- 1In a 1/2 quart casserole beat milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt with a wire whisk or fork until blended.
- 2Stir in bread cubes.
- 3Set casserole in an 8"x8" baking pan; place pan on oven rack.
- 4Pour hot water into pan to come halfway up side of casserole.
- 5Bake at 325 for 1 1/4 hours or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Serve pudding warm with lemon sauce or homemade whipped cream.
- 7Can be covered, refrigerated and served cold.