Mom's Creamy Banana Pudding
- 1 can(s)
- eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 1 1/2 c
- cold water
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 c
- very cold whipping cream
- vanilla wafers
- 3 medium
- bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice to prevent darkening
How to Make Mom's Creamy Banana Pudding
- 1In a large mixing bowl combine Eagle Brand milk and water. Add pudding mix and beat until well blended.Chill for about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile whip the whipping cream. Remove pudding mixture from frig and fold in most of whipping cream, reserving about 1/2 cup for top garnish.
- 2Spoon about 1 cup of pudding mixture into a 2 1/2 quart glass bowl. Top with 1/3 of wafers and 1/3 of banana slices. Repeat layers 2 times and end with reserved whipped cream on center of top layer.
Chill well and serve.