How to Make Minute Tapioca Pudding
- 1Mix sugar,tapioca, milk and egg in medium sauce pan and let stand 5 minutes
- 2Cook on Medium heat, stiring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil (pudding thickens as it cools). Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 3Cool 20 minutes. Serve warm or chilled. Store leftover puddng in refrigerator.
- 4NOTE: This is the original recipe from the side of the box of Minute Tapioca. I make all of my puddings in the microwave. You never have to worry about scalding, sticking or burning if preparing in the microwave. However, you do need to keep an eye on it through the window of the microwave so it doesn't boil over.
- 5HINT: If you cover pudding with plastic wrap or a cover of some sort while cooling, pudding will not get the thick gooey layer on top.