Mini Chocolate Pies
Go ahead, add these little pies to any menu and watch them disappear fast!
Sometimes I use butterscotch pudding. When I do, I add mini butterscotch morsels on top.
Again this is a little pie you can play around around with. They are just so cute!
How to Make Mini Chocolate Pies
- 1Using milk follow directions on pudding box to make pie filling.
- 2Remove pie shells from wrapper and place on a serving plate.
- 3Fill pie shells with chocolate pie filling.
- 4Spread cool whip on top.
- 5Place 1 cherry on top of each pie.
- 6Shave 2 Hershey kisses over each pie.
- 7Place in ice-box for at least 1 hour before serving.