Microwave Chocolate Pudding
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 c
- egg, well beaten
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- squares (1-oz each) unsweetened chocolate
How to Make Microwave Chocolate Pudding
- 1In large mixing bowl blend together sugar, cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir in milk, mixing well. Add chocolate squares. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 7 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes until mixture is smooth, thickened and clear.
- 2Stir a small amount of hot pudding quickly into egg. Return egg mixture to hot pudding, mixing well. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until smooth and thickened.
- 3Add butter and vanilla. Stir until butter is melted. Pour into serving dishes.
- 4If you are not going to serve immediately, place plastic wrap on the top of pudding so it won't form a film.