Mama's Nanny (Banana) Puddin'
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 box
- french vanilla instant pudding (must)
- regular size tub of non dairy whipped topping
- medium tub of sour cream
- 2 c
- cold milk
- 1 box
- vanilla wafers
How to Make Mama's Nanny (Banana) Puddin'
- 1Mix together pudding, whipped topping (reserving enough to cover the top), sour cream & milk. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before assembling.
- 2Before serving make about 3 layers of filling, sliced bananas & vanilla wafers in a serving bowl. Spread remaining whipped topping on top.
- 3For garnish crush some wafers on top of whipped topping and arrange some slices of banana. Serve immediately or bananas will brown and become runny.