Lemon Curd Pudding
How to Make Lemon Curd Pudding
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Combine dry ingredients.
- 3Beat egg whites to stiff peaks.
- 4Mix the cream and egg yolks and mix well. Add the lemon juice and zest.
- 5Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix.
- 6Fold in the beaten egg whites.
- 7Pour into buttered 8 inch pan or individual ovenproof bowls.
- 8Place into a water bath and bake 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- 9Best served either warm or room temperature the same day. It's pretty sprinkled with powdered sugar.