Lemon Curd Pudding
How to Make Lemon Curd Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Mix the cream and egg yolks and mix well. Add the lemon juice and zest.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix.
- Fold in the beaten egg whites.
- Pour into buttered 8 inch pan or individual ovenproof bowls.
- Place into a water bath and bake 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- Best served either warm or room temperature the same day. It's pretty sprinkled with powdered sugar.