Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
·1 cup whipping cream
·8 ounces cream cheese, softened
·1 cup lemon curd or prepared lemon pie filling
·1 teaspoon vanilla
·1/2 cup powdered sugar
·fresh berries for garnish, optional
·recipe/photo* let's dish website
How to Make Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and lemon curd or pie filling until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla and powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream until fully incorporated.
- Pipe or spoon the mousse into serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with fresh berries, if desired.