Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup lemon curd or prepared lemon pie filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- fresh berries for garnish, optional
- recipe/photo* let's dish website
How to Make Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- 1In a medium bowl, whip the cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- 2In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and lemon curd or pie filling until smooth.
- 3Stir in the vanilla and powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- 4Fold in the whipped cream until fully incorporated.
- 5Pipe or spoon the mousse into serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with fresh berries, if desired.