Layered Banana-Pineapple Dessert
- 1 1/2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c
- 1/3 c
- butter or margarine melted
- dole bananas (sliced) *
- 8 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 3 1/2 c
- cold milk
- 2-4oz pkg
- vanilla instant pudding & pie mix **
- 1-20oz can(s)
- of crushed pineapple, drained
- 1-8oz pkg
- cool whip thawed * * *
How to Make Layered Banana-Pineapple Dessert
- 1Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar & margarine in 13” x 9” pan. Press evenly onto bottom of pan.
- 2Arrange banana slices on crust
- 3Beat cream cheese in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gradually beat in milk.
- 4Add pudding mixes. Beat until well blended. Spread over banana slices.
- 5Spoon pineapple evenly over pudding mixture. Spread whipped topping over pineapple.
- 6Refrigerate 3 hours or until ready to serve
- 7*You can top with banana slices for decorative purposes
** You can use sugar free/reduced calorie pudding
*** You can use cool whip “lite”