Layered Banana-Pineapple Dessert
1 1/2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/3 cbutter or margarine melted
3dole bananas (sliced) *
8 ozcream cheese softened
3 1/2 ccold milk
2-4oz pkgvanilla instant pudding & pie mix **
1-20oz can(s)of crushed pineapple, drained
1-8oz pkgcool whip thawed * * *
How to Make Layered Banana-Pineapple Dessert
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar & margarine in 13” x 9” pan. Press evenly onto bottom of pan.
- Arrange banana slices on crust
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gradually beat in milk.
- Add pudding mixes. Beat until well blended. Spread over banana slices.
- Spoon pineapple evenly over pudding mixture. Spread whipped topping over pineapple.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until ready to serve
- *You can top with banana slices for decorative purposes
** You can use sugar free/reduced calorie pudding
*** You can use cool whip “lite”