Killer Banana Pudding
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving size pkg) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c
- cold water
- 1 pt
- heavy whipping cream, whipped
- ripe bananas
- 1/2 box
- vanilla wafers, enough for your layers so this is approximate
How to Make Killer Banana Pudding
- 1Mix together sweetened condensed milk and cold water.
- 2Add pudding mix and beat well.
- 3Place in refrigerator to chill and set for 5 minutes.
- 4Fold 1/2 of the whipped cream into the mixture.
- 5Place 1 cup of the mixture into a serving bowl and spread over the bottom.
- 6Slice one banana and layer in the bowl.
- 7Layer vanilla wafers over the bananas.
- 8Top with 1/2 of the pudding.
- 9Repeat layers of banana, vanilla wafers and pudding.
- 10Add one more layer of banana and vanilla wafers and top with the rest of the whipped cream.
- 11Chill well before serving. And writing this recipe probably took longer than actually making it!