Killer Banana Pudding
1 pkg(4 serving size pkg) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 can(s)(14 oz can) sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 ccold water
1 ptheavy whipping cream, whipped
1/2 boxvanilla wafers, enough for your layers so this is approximate
How to Make Killer Banana Pudding
- Mix together sweetened condensed milk and cold water.
- Add pudding mix and beat well.
- Place in refrigerator to chill and set for 5 minutes.
- Fold 1/2 of the whipped cream into the mixture.
- Place 1 cup of the mixture into a serving bowl and spread over the bottom.
- Slice one banana and layer in the bowl.
- Layer vanilla wafers over the bananas.
- Top with 1/2 of the pudding.
- Repeat layers of banana, vanilla wafers and pudding.
- Add one more layer of banana and vanilla wafers and top with the rest of the whipped cream.
- Chill well before serving. And writing this recipe probably took longer than actually making it!