Key Lime Pie Parfait
I love Key Lime everything!
Recipe and photo from web site Pillsbury.
- 2 graham crackers, crushed (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 container (5.3 oz) yoplait® greek 2% key lime pie yogurt
- 1 lime slice
How to Make Key Lime Pie Parfait
- 1In small bowl, stir together crushed crackers and butter. Set aside 1 teaspoon of crumb mixture.
- 2Spoon half of the remaining crumb mixture in bottom of parfait cup. Top with half of the yogurt. Repeat layers, and garnish with reserved crumb mixture and lime slice.
- 3**Tip** Use cute wine glasses or other small glass jars to make the dessert special.