Just Peachy Dessert
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 can(s)(29ozs.) sliced cling peaches, drained
1 tspalmond extract
1/3 clemon juice
16 ozcool whip
How to Make Just Peachy Dessert
- Whip cream cheese with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Blend in the sweetened condensed milk. Add almond extract and lemon juice. Mix well
- Pour half of mixture into a 15"X13" Pyrex baking dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Place peach slices on top of cream cheese layer, saving a few peaches for garnishing the top of dessert.
- Top with remaining cream cheese mixture and spread evenly.
- Spread Cool Whip on top of cream cheese mixture. Add peach slices to garnish. Refrigerate well.
- Spoon into dessert dishes to serve.