Jen's Million Dollar Banana Pudding
1 lg boxvanilla instant pudding (regular or sugar free)
2 ccold milk (milk of your choice)
1 small boxbanana instant pudding mix (regular or sugar free)
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 lgtub of cool whip (regular, fat free, any kind does not affect the outcome)
1 boxvanilla wafers cookies (the new mini ones are fun but the big ones will work the same)
FEEL FREE TO USE MORE OR LESS BANANAS, AND THE RECIPE IS EASILY ADAPTABLE FOR MORE SERVINGS, I ALWAYS MAKE WAY MORE THAN THIS.
How to Make Jen's Million Dollar Banana Pudding
- In a large mixing bowl, I use my stand mixer, place the milk, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla pudding mix and banana pudding mix and mix slowly first then increase the speed and mix until lumps are gone and the mixture thickens.
- Next place 1/4 to 1/2 of the cool whip tub into the pudding mixture and mix on med/med high speed till well blended
- Peel and cut the bananas into bite size pieces. Place the bananas into the pudding mixture and stir with mixer or by hand, either way will do the job.
- Now take about two to three hand fulls of vanilla wafers and place in the pudding mixture and mix by hand with spoon till blended well. I have tried this step with the mixer and it just breaks the cookies up, but if you want broken cookies in the pudding that will work great too.
- Now take whatever container your casserole dish or vessel of choice and start assembling as follows...
Place some wafers on bottom of bowl, pour pudding mixture over wafers, spread remaining cool whip on top of pudding. I always decorate the top with the left over wafers, but this is not necessary just fun.
- Cover your bowl and place in refrigerator to cool and set completely for at least an hour, this will allow the pudding to set and the wafers to absorb the pudding and get soft and yummy. (sometimes my family doesn't allow for this step, it is still delicious)