Jeanne's Easy Banana Pudding
How to Make Jeanne's Easy Banana Pudding
- In a medium bowl, mix the pudding mix, salt and milk until smooth. Let sit for @ 15 minutes.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip until mixed.
- Place a layer of Vanilla Wafers on the bottom of an 8 x 8 square cake pan.
- Place a layer of sliced bananas on the wafers.
- Pour a layer of vanilla pudding over the wafers and bananas.
- Repeat these layers until all of the pudding has been used.
- Place a layer of vanilla wafers on top of the final layer of pudding.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 hours or until cooled and firmly set.
- Garnish each serving with whipped topping and a vanilla wafer.