Jeanne's Easy Banana Pudding
How to Make Jeanne's Easy Banana Pudding
- 1In a medium bowl, mix the pudding mix, salt and milk until smooth. Let sit for @ 15 minutes.
- 2Gently fold in the Cool Whip until mixed.
- 3Place a layer of Vanilla Wafers on the bottom of an 8 x 8 square cake pan.
- 4Place a layer of sliced bananas on the wafers.
- 5Pour a layer of vanilla pudding over the wafers and bananas.
- 6Repeat these layers until all of the pudding has been used.
- 7Place a layer of vanilla wafers on top of the final layer of pudding.
- 8Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 hours or until cooled and firmly set.
- 9Garnish each serving with whipped topping and a vanilla wafer.