Hotel Rice Pudding
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped marashino cherries
- 3 cups cooked long or whole grain rice (not instant)
How to Make Hotel Rice Pudding
- 1350°F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. With an electric beater, beat in eggs one at a time. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Pour into prepared dish and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set.