- 2 c
- milk, divided
- 4 Tbsp
- 6 Tbsp
- nestle quick chocolate
- 2 Tbsp
- egg yolks
How to Make Homemade Chocolate Pudding
- 1in a small pot, just below medium heat, bring 1-1/2 cups milk to almost a boil.
- 2in the meantime, in a small bowl or 4 cup measuring cup, mix dry ingredients then stir in 1/4 cup milk and make a smooth paste.
- 3stir in egg yolks well, and the final 1/4 cup milk.
- 4when the milk in the pot begins to show tiny bubbles along the side and a bit of skin forming on top, stir in the chocolate mix and keep stirring with whisk until smooth and bubbly. (if lumps appear they will disappear with stirring)
- 5pour into four ramekin dishes or individual dessert bowls, cover with saran wrap and allow to set and cool in the fridge.
- 6notes: for a milk chocolate taste use nestle quick chocolate drink mix, but for a dark chocolate taste, add 4 tablespoons baking cocoa and a bit more sugar if desired. this recipe can easily be altered according to taste.