Holiday Pumpkin Dessert/Dip
1 can(s)canned pumpkin, 15 oz.
1 pkgcream cheese, room temperature, 8 oz.
1 boxbutterscotch instant pudding, 3.4 oz
1/2 tspground ginger
1/2 tsppumpkin spice
1 boxVanilla Wafers
How to Make Holiday Pumpkin Dessert/Dip
- You can substitute cheesecake pudding for the butterscotch pudding but you will lose a little bit of flavor.
Place room temperature cream cheese, pumpkin, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend well and make sure it is smooth. All the lumps should be out of the cream cheese.
- Add butterscotch pudding mix and milk.
- Beat until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
- At serving time, either as a dip or pudding type dessert fill either your pudding cups and garnish with a vanilla wafer or serve in a dip bowl and surround bowl with vanilla wafers. Enjoy! With my family had to double the recipe it doesn't last long. I hope you all enjoy.
- Total prep time from start to finish is about an hour for ready to be served. The longer it is refrigerated the more it will be like pudding then a dip.