How to Make HIMBERR GRUSE or Raspberry Pudding
- 1Combine berries, sugar, wine and water in a large pot. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2Push berries and juices through a fine sieve into another pot. Discard what it left in sieve (seeds and pulp)
- 3Add tapioca and salt. Cook and stir for about 3-5 minutes until tapioca is clear. Pour into serving dishes and chill.
- 4Whip whipping cream with sugar and a few drops of vanilla.
- 5When ready to serve top with flavored whipping cream. Use a single raspberry with small mint leaf in center of cream to accent!
- 6Makes a pretty elegant dessert. I purchase old crystal martini and champange glasses at junk/second hand shops for this purpose.