Grated sweet potato pudding
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
4medium sweet potaoes peeled and grated
1 / 2 csugar
1 / 2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 / 2 stickmargarine
1 tspallspice, ground
1 / 2 cself rising flour
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Grated sweet potato pudding
- Grate sweet potatoes and set aside
- melt margarine, add sugars, flour, milk, eggs, vanilla and allspice. Mix until smooth. Add grated potatoes and stir until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased (pam works well) earthenware bowl.
- Bake for approximately 90 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- remove from oven and serve while still warm. Can reheat later if needed.