1 cevaporated milk
1/4 cbutter, melted
1/2 tspground cinnamon
1/4 tspground ginger
1/4 tspground cloves
2 cuncooked sweet potatos, peeled and grated
How to Make Grated Sweet Potato Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients (except potatoes) well, making sure the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Add in potatoes and mix well.
- Pour mixture into 8X10 baking dish.
- Put in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove and stir down the edges into the middle of the mixture.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes.