Grandma's Pudding Pies
How to Make Grandma's Pudding Pies
- In a large saucepan add the sugar, cornstarch, egg yolks and the milk mixwell and put on stove.
- Cook stirring constantly with a whisk. Until mixture begins to boil and thicken.
- Remove from Heat add butter and vanilla stir well.
- Cover pudding with film pressing down and making sure all is covered so you don't get a skin on your pudding. Let cool
- When cool add one banana sliced into the bottom of your pie shell. Slice the other two bananas into the pudding. Add to shell.
- If you want to make a chocolate pie forget the bananas and before cooking add 1/3 cup Hershey chocolate powder. Cook the same way also add the butter and vanilla at the end cool before putting in pie shell.