Grandma's Moon Cake
- 1 c
- 1 stick
- 1 c
- 4 large
- 2 small
- boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 c
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz
- bag sliced almonds
- 1 bottle
- chocolate syrup that turns hard
How to Make Grandma's Moon Cake
- 1Bring water and margarine to boil. Add flour all at once. Stir until soft ball forms. Remove from heat and cool about 10 minutes. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, using mixer. Dough will be very sticky. Spread on ungreased cookie sheet (with edges). Bake at 400 degrees about 30 minutes. Cool. Don't break bubbles on crust.
- 2Whip cream cheese with mixer. Mix vanilla pudding and milk; add to cream cheese; mix together. Spread on crust and cool.
- 3Frost with Cool Whip. Drizzle chocolate syrup over. Sprinkle with almonds. Refrigerate until ready to serve.