grace's rum raisin pudding
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can of thank you rice pudding in a can. or u can make 2 cups instant rice[2 cups dry equals 4 cups wet]
- 2/3 box of raisins [more if like more raisins in it]
- 1 1/2 tablesp artificial rum flavoring [or u may want to try immatation brandy ]
- 4 large boxes vanilla pudding.
- 2 teasps nutmeg, and nut meg to garnish
- 1/2 [8oz] tub cool whip if u so desire. it will make it creamier
How to Make grace's rum raisin pudding
- 1make rice first. then put in freezer til cold not frozen. make pudding in large bowl. add raisins and 2 teasps nutmeg.
- 2stir in rice[cold] blend well together. add the immitation rum flavoringblend well. if u like add a little more to taste.
- 3pour into parfeit cups or sundae cups and garnish with nutmeg.
- 4if u want to try it with about 1/2 small tub of cool whip folded in that will make it creamier then garnish with the nutmeg