- 2 box
- jello instant french vanilla pudding mix - small size
- 1 can(s)
- eagle brand sweet condensed milk
- 2 can(s)
- cold water - use eagle brand can to measure
- 1 small
- cool whip - 8 oz.
- 1 box
- nabisco nilla wafers
- 1 bunch
- ripe (but not over ripe) bananas
How to Make Good Ole Nanner Puddin
- 1In a large bowl mix together 2 pudding mixes, eagle brand sweet condensed milk and 2 cans of cold water. Whip together pudding will begin to thicken, then put in refrigerator until completed thickening, should take 10-15 min.
- 2Remove thickened pudding and completely fold in Cool Whip. In another bowl put a spoonful of pudding in the bottom of bowl and begin layering banana slices, nilla wafers, pudding, repeat. The last layer should be pudding, then garnish top with a few banana slices and nilla wafers.