Goldie's Banana Pudding
How to Make Goldie's Banana Pudding
- Mix flour, sugar, egg yolks, milk and salt in saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbling.
- Once thickened remove from stove and stir in butter and vanilla.
- Use a large bowl and layer the pudding in the following manner: vanilla wafers on bottom of bowl, then 2 bananas sliced, then 1/2 of the cooked pudding.
- Repeat layer with vanilla wafers, bananas and the rest of the pudding. Decorate top with remaining vanilla wafers. Cover with plastic wrap by laying the wrap right on top of the pudding and up to the edges of the bowl (this keeps a "skin" from appearing on the pudding).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. This can be topped with a whipped topping. Enjoy!