★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 (14oz) can(s)
- fruit cocktail
- 1 tub
- whipped topping
- 1 (14oz) can(s)
- prepared vanilla pudding
- any other fruit you would like to add such as bananas, strawberries, grapes, etc.
How to Make Fruit Salad
- 1strain fruit so that all liquid is out
pour fruit into bowl, adding extras at this time
- 2stir in vanilla pudding (you may substitue any flavor that suits your taste buds)
- 3carefully stir in whipped topping until fruit is well coated.
- 4refrigerate for at least an hour.