Frozen Lemon Raspberry Dessert
Recipe from Land O Lakes
1 - 1/4 c(about 35) crushed vanilla wafers
1(6-ounce) package (about 1 cup) fresh raspberries, reserve 12 raspberries
1 pt(2 cups) whipping cream
2(10-ounce) jars lemon curd
How to Make Frozen Lemon Raspberry Dessert
- Stir together all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan; set aside.
- Gently stir together raspberries and 1 tablespoon sugar in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine whipping cream and vanilla in medium bowl. Beat at high speed, scraping bowl often, until stiff peaks form (3 to 4 minutes). Reserve 1 cup whipped cream. Gently fold lemon curd into remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon onto prepared crust. Gently swirl raspberries through lemon mixture. Frost top with reserved whipped cream. Cover; freeze until firm (at least 8 hours or overnight).
- Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving. Just before serving, garnish with reserved raspberries.