Frozen Lemon Raspberry Dessert
Recipe from Land O Lakes
- 1 - 1/4 c
- (about 35) crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- (6-ounce) package (about 1 cup) fresh raspberries, reserve 12 raspberries
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 pt
- (2 cups) whipping cream
- 1 tsp
- (10-ounce) jars lemon curd
How to Make Frozen Lemon Raspberry Dessert
- 1Stir together all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan; set aside.
- 2Gently stir together raspberries and 1 tablespoon sugar in small bowl; set aside.
- 3Combine whipping cream and vanilla in medium bowl. Beat at high speed, scraping bowl often, until stiff peaks form (3 to 4 minutes). Reserve 1 cup whipped cream. Gently fold lemon curd into remaining whipped cream.
- 4Spoon onto prepared crust. Gently swirl raspberries through lemon mixture. Frost top with reserved whipped cream. Cover; freeze until firm (at least 8 hours or overnight).
- 5Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving. Just before serving, garnish with reserved raspberries.