Fluffy Mint surprise Dessert By Freda
While Going thru some recipes used @ church I found many I have not used in a long While.
This Mint dessert was always a special one with folks who loved Mint. We always called this the After Dinner Surprise.
Note: this does take a day or two for the Mint flavors to Marry before Serving. So this is a great Make ahead dessert.
- 1 Pkg
- cream filled chocolate cookies crushed ( or oreos)
- 1/3 C
- melted butter, ( or margarine)
- 2 tubs
- cool whip, thawed (12oz size)
- 2 cups
- pastel mini marshmallows
- 1 1/3 C
- small pastel butter mints
AFTER DINNER FLUFFY MINT DESSERT . . NO COOK . . NO BAKE
How to Make Fluffy Mint surprise Dessert By Freda
- 1in a Zip lock bag, Crush Chicolate cookies. reserve 1/4 cup for garnish.
- 2Mix the remaining crushed cookies, with the melted butter;
Press into ungreased 13 X 9 X 2 baking dish.
- 3FOLD together whipped topping, Marshmallows, & mints;
Pour over the Crust.
- 4Sprinkle with the reserved Cookie crumbs.
Cover and Chill in Refer for 1-2 days before serving.
Serves 18-20 1/2 Cup servings.