Fantastic Banana Pudding
- 2 bag(s)
- pepperidge farm chessman cookies
- 6 large
- bananas, sliced
- 2 c
- 1 box
- instant vanilla pudding, 5 oz.
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk, 14 oz
- 12 oz
- coolwhip, thawed
How to Make Fantastic Banana Pudding
- 1Line the bottom of a 13 X 9 inch pan with one bag of cookies and layer the bananas on top.
- 2In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well with a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together, mix until smooth.
- 3Fold the Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- 4Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.