- 1 c
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3 c
- cold milk
- 2 small
- packages french vanilla instant pudding
- 16 oz
- container of cool whip
- chocolate syrup
How to Make Eclair Dessert
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Boil water and butter. Add flour and stir until it leaves the side of the pan.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg.
- 4Spread into a greased 11x16 jelly roll pan.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- 6Beat cream cheese with 1 cup of milk until smooth. Add the 2 remaining cups of milk with the instant pudding mixes and beat until thick. Spread on cooled crust.
- 7Top with cool whip. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Refrigerate until serving time.
You may top each slice when serving with a marachino cherry!