★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 stickbutter or margarine
1 pkg8 ounce cream cheese, softened
3 ccold milk
2 smallpackages french vanilla instant pudding
16 ozcontainer of cool whip
How to Make Eclair Dessert
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil water and butter. Add flour and stir until it leaves the side of the pan.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg.
- Spread into a greased 11x16 jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese with 1 cup of milk until smooth. Add the 2 remaining cups of milk with the instant pudding mixes and beat until thick. Spread on cooled crust.
- Top with cool whip. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Refrigerate until serving time.
You may top each slice when serving with a marachino cherry!