How to Make Éclair Cake
- 1Mix water and butter in pan; heat til boiling. Whisk in flour til smooth; remove from heat.
- 2Pour mixture into medium bowl; gradually blend in eggs
- 3Spread in greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan; bake at 350 for 30 minutes
- 4Remove from oven. Press baked crust down gently and set aside.
- 5With mixer on medium speed, beat together cream cheese, milk and dry pudding mixes for 2 minutes; spread over crust. Refrigerate til firm
- 6At serving time, spread with whipped topping; drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cut into squares.