Easy Three-Ingredient Dessert
How to Make Easy Three-Ingredient Dessert
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, spread pie filling or fruit cocktail.
Sprinkle dry cake mix over top of fruit.
Drizzle butter over dry cake mix.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 to 40 mins.
- Best served warm with ice cream or Cool Whip.
- Mom's original recipie called for the fruit cocktail, white or yellow cake mix. Here I have used cherry pie filling & Devil's Food cake mix. You can use anything you think will go good together!!