How to Make Easy Elaire Dessert
- Arrange 1/3 of the crackers in a 13 X 9 baking pan.
- Mix milk and pudding with a spoon or wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spread 1/2 of pudding mixture over graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers.
- Spread remaining pudding mixture over crackers and top with additional crackers.
- Heat chocolate frosting in microwave for about 1 minute and spread evenly over top layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Cut and serve.