How to Make Easy Elaire Dessert
- 1Arrange 1/3 of the crackers in a 13 X 9 baking pan.
- 2Mix milk and pudding with a spoon or wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- 3Fold in the Cool Whip.
- 4Spread 1/2 of pudding mixture over graham crackers.
- 5Add another layer of graham crackers.
- 6Spread remaining pudding mixture over crackers and top with additional crackers.
- 7Heat chocolate frosting in microwave for about 1 minute and spread evenly over top layer of graham crackers.
- 8Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Cut and serve.