Easy but oh so Delicious Chocolate Mousse
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 small box
- jello instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 (8 oz) pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz) can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz
- whipped topping, thawed
- 3 c
How to Make Easy but oh so Delicious Chocolate Mousse
- 1Combine softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk and beat with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- 2Combine 2 boxes of instant pudding with 3 cups of milk and whisk until it begins to thicken. Place in refrigerator for about 5-10 minutes until thickened.
- 3Remove pudding from refrigerator and add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in, gently, until completely combined.
- 4Lastly, fold in whipped topping until well blended. Spoon into dessert bowls or glasses and refrigerate until ready to serve. **** Note: this should serve 8 to 10 people depending on the size of dessert bowl/glasses you use. This is an approximate only.