Easy Banana Pudding with Nilla wafers
How to Make Easy Banana Pudding with Nilla wafers
- Prepare pudding according to package. And let sit for the two minutes.
- Line bottom and sides of a 9 X 9 glass pan with Nilla wafers.
- To the banana pudding bowl, fold in 1/2 tub of cool whip whipped topping. Fold until completely blended.
- Pour 1/2 the pudding mix over the nilla wafers.
- Lay rows of banana slices over this.
- Place nilla wafers in between bananas, then top all this with remaining pudding.
- Make rows of nilla wafers and bananas by alternating wafer, banana, wafer banana.
- Top the banana slices with dollops of remaining cool whip.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving