Easy Banana Pudding with Nilla wafers
How to Make Easy Banana Pudding with Nilla wafers
- 1Prepare pudding according to package. And let sit for the two minutes.
- 2Line bottom and sides of a 9 X 9 glass pan with Nilla wafers.
- 3To the banana pudding bowl, fold in 1/2 tub of cool whip whipped topping. Fold until completely blended.
- 4Pour 1/2 the pudding mix over the nilla wafers.
- 5Lay rows of banana slices over this.
- 6Place nilla wafers in between bananas, then top all this with remaining pudding.
- 7Make rows of nilla wafers and bananas by alternating wafer, banana, wafer banana.
- 8Top the banana slices with dollops of remaining cool whip.
- 9Refrigerate several hours before serving