How to Make Easy Baked Vanilla Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, sugar and salt. Add half of the milk and vanilla, combine well with eggs/sugar mixture, make sure sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the rest of the milk. After fully blended, pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle top with ground nutmeg if desired.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Place in the refrigerator and chill completely. Cut into squares to serve.