Down Home Banana Puddin'
How to Make Down Home Banana Puddin'
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream, milk, and egg yolks.
- In a medium saucepan, mix flour, sugar and salt.
- Pour cream mixture over dried mixture and whisk.
- Slice bananas and add to mixture.
- Cook over medium to low heat, whisking constantly. When it thickens it is ready.
- Pour cooked mixture over vanilla wafers.
- Using egg whites with 2 T. sugar, beat in a metal bowl until it is foaming.
- Pour over pudding, and cook until egg whites have browned.