DIRT - "yes, you read that correctly"!
My son and his bride served this for the little ones along with a traditional wedding cake, at their wedding reception!
- 1 pkg
- oreo cookies, one stack for small batch
- tub of cool whip
- 1 box
- jello chocolate pudding mix, prepared
- 1 pkg
- colorful gummy worms!
How to Make DIRT - "yes, you read that correctly"!
- 1Crumble or chop one stack of Oreo Cookies; thaw the Cool Whip; prepare the chocolate pudding according to package directions.
- 2In a clear deep bowl, or shallow rectangular baking dish, or a Halloween theme serving bowl, layer the crumbs, cool whip and chocolate pudding, and sprinkle the gummy worms randomly over the layers. Top with more crushed Oreo Cookie crumbs. Keep refrigerated until served.
- 3If desired double the recipe and add layers; or prepare in individual dishes of your choice.
Enjoy the surprised looks on the children's faces!