Diabetic (but yummy) egg custard
How to Make Diabetic (but yummy) egg custard
- Warm oven for 325 degrees
- With non-stick spray, spray 4-6 ounce ramkins completely
- Mix sugar, milk completely. Add well beaten eggs to mixture and mix completely
- Add vanilla and cinnamon to mixture and mix in.
- Fill ramakins with 1/2 cup of mixture. Place ramakins in glass cake pan. Fill cake pan with enough water to come 1/2 inch below top of ramakins for a warm bath.
- Place cake pan in oven. Bake with for 1 hour or until egg mixture is set, when knife comes out clean in test of all ramakins. Remove from cake pan immediately a let set until cool. Place covered ramakins in refrigerator until ready to serve. Cover with plastic wrap to keep from forming crust.
- Serve warm or cold. I serve it with caramel ice cream topping
or melted jam or preserves on top.