Crockpot Raisin Bread Pudding with Sauce
I use Pepperidge Farm Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread but any raisin cinnamon bread will do.
The vanilla pudding sauce is optional but grandkids demand it!! Either way it is delicious with or without it.
- 8 slice
- raisin cinnamon bread
- 2 c
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine melted
- instant vanilla pudding (for an optional sauce)
How to Make Crockpot Raisin Bread Pudding with Sauce
- 1Tear apart bread and place in a greased 2 Qt. crockpot.
- 2In a bowl, beat eggs and milk; stir in sugar and butter Pour over bread; stir.
- 3Cover and cook on High for 1 hour.
Reduce heat to LOW, continue to cook for about 4 to 4 1/2 more hours
- 4For the optional sauce to go over the bread pudding, warm in a sauce pan, instant vanilla pudding thinned down with water or milk to a gravy consistency of your liking.
Makes about 4 to 6 good sized servings.