Creamy Tapioca Pudding
How to Make Creamy Tapioca Pudding
- In a medium sized bowl, beat egg white on high until it becomes foamy.
- Slowly add in 3 of your tablespoons of sugar and continue to beat until it forms soft peaks
- In a saucepan off of the stove mix tapioca, your other 3 tablespoons of sugar, the milk and the egg yolk. Let this stand for 5 minutes.
- Now cook this over medium heat until it comes to a full boil and does not stop bubbling when stirred. (stir constantly)
- Take off of heat and quickly stir the egg white mixture into this. Stir until blended well.
- Now add a teaspoon of cinnamon and sugar and the vanilla and stir.
- Allow pudding to cool for at least 20 minutes.
- You can serve this warm or chilled in frig. Dad likes his topped off with more cinnamon and sugar and a few dollops of cool whip