Creamy Tapioca Pudding
How to Make Creamy Tapioca Pudding
- 1In a medium sized bowl, beat egg white on high until it becomes foamy.
- 2Slowly add in 3 of your tablespoons of sugar and continue to beat until it forms soft peaks
- 3In a saucepan off of the stove mix tapioca, your other 3 tablespoons of sugar, the milk and the egg yolk. Let this stand for 5 minutes.
- 4Now cook this over medium heat until it comes to a full boil and does not stop bubbling when stirred. (stir constantly)
- 5Take off of heat and quickly stir the egg white mixture into this. Stir until blended well.
- 6Now add a teaspoon of cinnamon and sugar and the vanilla and stir.
- 7Allow pudding to cool for at least 20 minutes.
- 8You can serve this warm or chilled in frig. Dad likes his topped off with more cinnamon and sugar and a few dollops of cool whip