★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/2 c
- boiling water
- 2 pkg
- (8-serving size) or 4 pkg (4-serving size)
- 1 c
- cold milk
- 1 pkg
- (4-serving size) jell-o vanilla or white chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling
How to Make Creamy JELL-O Jigglers
- 1Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 3 minutes until completelyy dissolved. Cool 30 minutes at room temperature. Meanwhile, prepare mold.
- 2Oil Mold using paper towel dipped in vegetable oil or sray with non stick cooking spray. Close mold until it snaps tightly. Inspect for a good seal.
- 3Pour milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire wisk 1 minute. Quickly stir into gelatin with wire whisk until blended. Pour into measuring cup with pour spout. Immediately pour into mold through fill-holes just to the top of the egg shape. Pour remaining mixture into 8 or 9 inch square pan. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- 4UNMOLD-Open mold using a dull flat knife to gently pry between each molded shape. Do not open mold by pulling the handles apart. Turn mold over and shake gently to release from mold.
- 5Dip bottom of square pan into warm water about 15 seconds. Cut into shapes with cookie cutters all the way through gelain. Lift from pan. Makes 6 eggs and about 12 Jigglers pieces.
- 6SUGGESTED COMBINATIONS: Orange gelatin and vanilla pudding, Cherry gelain and white chocolate pudding.