★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 box nilla wafers
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced
How to Make Creamy Banana Pudding
- 1In a large bowl combine sour cream, cool whip, pudding and milk. Stir well.
- 2In the bottom of a trifle bowl, put a layer of wafers, then a layer of pudding mixture, then a layer of bananas.
- 3Repeat until all ingredients are used. Refrigerate until serving.
- 4* Note: I do not layer this. I mix all ingredients lightly in a large bowl until well coated.