Country Banana Pudding
How to Make Country Banana Pudding
- Make pudding by recipe on boxes.
Pour into long glass dish..
- Cut up Bananas as big or small as you like..
I like them small...Then add to pudding and mix well..
- Put 10 pecan shortbread cookies in to a zip lock bag ,close bag ...crush up cookies using a large woodin spoon...
Use more or less cookies if you like...
- Now top pudding with crushed cookies ... then drain Cherries and add to the top ...I use the whole jar..so everyone gets a few cherries ...
- Now you can enjoy your banana pudding or Cover with plastic wrap Chill in Refigerator till ready to eat ....
May also top with cool whip ..
Best to eat with in 3 days of making it ~