Cotton Candy Adult Dessert Shots
Let me just note, these are NOT super thick like pudding. They are thicker than water and you'll need a spoon, but don't expect the consistency to match regular pudding.
How to Make Cotton Candy Adult Dessert Shots
- Using a hand mixer on low speed, mix half and half and pudding mix until well belnded and begining to thicken.
- Add all alcohol and continue mixing until well blending.
- Add 1/2 tub of cool whip and blend until fully blended.
- Add second half of cool whip tub and mix for about 2 minutes.
- Fill small Dixie cups (the 3 oz kind) to 3/4 full and top with whipped cream and a few whips of cotton candy.
I like these types of cups because they crush easy and you won't need a spoon. You can simply squeeze the pudding while eating/drinking it.