Coconut Caramel Rice Pudding - MW
When they posted the Natural Bliss recipe contest, I re-worked the recipe a bit to include the coffee creamer.
Imagine my surprise and delight when I was named one of the 10 winners!
It's jazzed up comfort food - yum!
- 4 c
- cooked white or brown rice
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 c
- (5 fluid oz) evaporated milk
- 2/3 c
- caramel flavor nestle coffee-mate natural bliss all-natural coffee creamer
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp
- ground nutmeg
- 1/2 c
- flaked coconut
How to Make Coconut Caramel Rice Pudding - MW
- 1Combine everything except coconut in a medium saucepan; whisk well. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until almost boiling.
- 2Reduce heat to low, cook stirring frequently, for 20 minutes or so (it should be thickened). Stir in coconut.
- 3Serve warm or chilled. If chilling, spoon into serving bowls and cover with plastic wrap. Make sure the plastic wrap touches the surface of the pudding. Garnish with toasted coconut, if desired.