Cocoa-Almond Pudding Treat
It's chocolate whats not to like about chocolate. Yum yum.
1 1/3 csugar divided
1 cwholewheat flour
2 tspbaking powder
1/4 cvegetable oil
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1/4 tsppure almond extract
1/4 ccocoa powder
1 cboiling water
How to Make Cocoa-Almond Pudding Treat
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F. Grease a 2 quart baking dish. Combine 2/3 cup sugar, flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add oil, milk and vanilla and almond extracts to flour, mix well. Spread batter in prepared baking dish.
- Combine cocoa and remaining sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle over batter.
- Pour boiling water over batter; do not stir.
- Bake until top looks cracked and crisp about 30 minues. Let cool slightly; server warm